Saturday, January 19, 2008

Desk Excavation

Wow! I can't believe that it's been almost three months since my last blog. The fall and early winter blew by so quickly. So much has happened with Fourth Church Youth that it's hard to keep up!

For the past several months, my office has been evidence of this blur of time. My days have been so full that I haven't had time to keep things straight. The papers and books stacked up to dangerous levels. Things have remained untouched for months. I've been too embarrassed to hold meetings in my office. I haven't seen the surface of my desk or the cushions of my couches in ages.

Today I made some progress on excavating my desk. "Office archaeology", I'll call it. I found things that haven't seen the light of day for some time.

I'm hoping that things will slow down enough--or that I'll be organized and disciplined enough--to make some more progress.

And now it's time to start blogging again...

No comments: